Recipe by cervantesbrandi
These tostadas are topped with fresh shredded cheese, creamy ground beef and jalapeño sauce and they are to die for! Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 jalapenos
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 fresh fried corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- Do not drain ground beef.
- Add cream of chicken soup to ground beef.
- At the same time place jalapeños in a sauce pan with 2 cups of water and boil on high for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Take stems off of jalapeños and put them in the blender with 1/4 of water.
- Blend until they are creamy and all the chunks are gone.
- Add jalapeños to the ground beef and add 1/4 more cup of water to the mixture.
- Cook on medium until heated through.
- Top tostadas with ground beef mixture and shredded cheese.