Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Fast and so good! This is also a great dip to serve with tacos or corn chips, and also may be halved.
Top Review by kittycatmom
Wow! This is really delicious! I did add a little more chili powder than called for about 1/2 teaspoon and 1/2 teaspoon cumin as well. I used sun dried tomato and basil wraps. Thanks Kitt! I know this will be a popular treat during football season for sure!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 -5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, drained and diced
- 2 large firm tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayo.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients (except the tortillas); mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture for a minimum of three hours.
- Spread the mixture over the tortillas.
- Roll up tightly and trim ends.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Slice and place pinwheels flat on a cookie sheet.
- Set oven to broil heat.
- Broil until lightly golden brown.