Fast and so good! This is also a great dip to serve with tacos or corn chips, and also may be halved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 -5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, drained and diced
- 2 large firm tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- flour tortilla
- 1In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayo.
- 2Stir in all remaining ingredients (except the tortillas); mix well to combine.
- 3Cover and refrigerate mixture for a minimum of three hours.
- 4Spread the mixture over the tortillas.
- 5Roll up tightly and trim ends.
- 6Refrigerate until firm.
- 7Slice and place pinwheels flat on a cookie sheet.
- 8Set oven to broil heat.
- 9Broil until lightly golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tortilla Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 721.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: