1/2 Photos of Creamy Tortellini With Ham, Mushrooms and Peas
A quick and simple meal from Pillsbury Food for Friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese mix, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 1/2 ounces mushrooms, canned, sliced and drained
- 1In large saucepan, cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- 2Drain; rinse with hot water.
- 3Return to saucepan.
- 4Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
- 5Cook over medium heat until sauce is thickened and smooth, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tortellini With Ham, Mushrooms and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 538.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: