1/2 Photos of Creamy Tortellini With Ham, Mushrooms and Peas
A quick and simple meal from Pillsbury Food for Friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese mix, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 1/2 ounces mushrooms, canned, sliced and drained
- 1In large saucepan, cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- 2Drain; rinse with hot water.
- 3Return to saucepan.
- 4Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
- 5Cook over medium heat until sauce is thickened and smooth, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tortellini With Ham, Mushrooms and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 538.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: