Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This came from the KraftFoods.com web site. I have not made it yet, but want to try it soon. The orginial recipe called for GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix but the reviews suggested Ranch Dressing so I will try it with that. I think this would also be good with some shredded pre-cooked chicken as a main dish.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 18 ounces frozen cheese tortellini, cooked, drained (2-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- Combine salad dressing mix, mayo, vinegar and water in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.