Recipe by OSUChrissy
This recipe is from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook.
Top Review by Legna
This was such a different salad, but very good. I used frozen fruit, but would recommend using fresh. The frozen blueberries & peaches worked okay, I thawed & drained them pretty good before layering in the bowl. But the thawed strawberries, I couldn't seem to drain enough, plus they were soggy. This was totally my fault, so I still give it 5 stars because it was delicious just the same.<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2014
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof philidelphia light neufchatel cheese, softened (or Cream Cheese)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups peach slices
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberry slices
- 2 cups grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine neufchatel cheese, lemon juice & peel, mixing well until blended.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into neufchatel cheese mixture; chill.
- Layer fruit in 2 1/4-quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with neufchatel cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts, if desired.