Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tastes very similar to a popular soup served at a local restaurant where we live.
Make and share this Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In large stockpot simmer garlic, olive oil, onion and merlot for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce and half n half, cook on medium heat.
- Cook soup until warm, do not allow it to come to a boil or simmer.
- While soup is heating cook tortellini according to pkg directions.
- Add tortellini and spinach to heated soup and serve.
Made this for our lunch and I made as written...very tasty! This is such an easy soup to make. Next time I will try a meat filled tortellini for DH. Thank you for posting. Made for PAC Orphange 2012 tag game.
This soup is delicious! Extra good with #27968 Focaccia bread recipe. Thanks!