run for your life's Note:
This tastes very similar to a popular soup served at a local restaurant where we live.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large stockpot simmer garlic, olive oil, onion and merlot for 5 minutes.
- 2Add pasta sauce and half n half, cook on medium heat.
- 3Cook soup until warm, do not allow it to come to a boil or simmer.
- 4While soup is heating cook tortellini according to pkg directions.
- 5Add tortellini and spinach to heated soup and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.0
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 1206.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g