Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tastes very similar to a popular soup served at a local restaurant where we live.
Make and share this Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In large stockpot simmer garlic, olive oil, onion and merlot for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce and half n half, cook on medium heat.
- Cook soup until warm, do not allow it to come to a boil or simmer.
- While soup is heating cook tortellini according to pkg directions.
- Add tortellini and spinach to heated soup and serve.