Creamy Tomato-Stuffed Chicken
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thick with a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir together cream cheese, two-thirds of minced garlic, and dried tomatoes. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over 1 side of each chicken breast, leaving a 1/4 inch border. Sprinkle 1/4 cup basil and Parmesan evenly over breasts, roll up, jellyroll fashion, and secure with toothpicks. Arrange in a 8 inch square baking dish covered with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is done. remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir together plum tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, reamining pepper, salt, and garlic, and basil.
- Cut chicken into slices, serve with tomato mixture.