Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've come up with this one over the years by just dumping things together.
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with seasonings
- 32 ounces v 8 vegetable juice
- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 2 (14 ounce) cans fat-free evaporated milk
- dried parsley flakes, to taste
- dried Italian seasoning, to taste
- Saute onions in margarine until soft.
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in canned tomatoes, V8, tomato juice, seasonings, and evaporated milk. Heat through.