Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Eat well economically at today's prices. If you're looking for ideas to prepare meals that cost less, here are some recipe ideas that you can make for your family.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 4 cups heated tomato juice
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, combine flour, sugar and ¼ cup milk; stir until smooth.
- Add remaining milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir in hot tomato juice until blended. Sprinkle with parsley.