Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is great for a nice lunch. It also is great to serve to dinner guests.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup, undiluted
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 14 1⁄2 ounces stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine soup and milk in a medium saucepan, stirring with a wire whisk.
- Add tomatoes and cheese.
- Cook over low heat until cheese melts and soup is hot.
I was very surprised at how delicious this was because it was way too easy. Great little recipe Audrey, thanks for sharing.