1/1 Photo of Creamy Tomato Soup
One day with a craving I was surprized that there was only one recipe on the zaar site for tomato soup. This is a very simple recipe that is both healthy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pot, heat the milk over moderate heat.
- 2Put the crushed tomatoes in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 3Pour the processed tomatoes into the milk and stir to combine.
- 4Put the chopped onion, garlic, celery, stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, flour, sugar, salt and pepper into the processor and process until the mixture is a smooth grind.
- 5Pour this mixture into the milk mixture and stir to combine.
- 6Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 854.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g