One day with a craving I was surprized that there was only one recipe on the zaar site for tomato soup. This is a very simple recipe that is both healthy and tasty.
- In a medium pot, heat the milk over moderate heat.
- Put the crushed tomatoes in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the processed tomatoes into the milk and stir to combine.
- Put the chopped onion, garlic, celery, stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, flour, sugar, salt and pepper into the processor and process until the mixture is a smooth grind.
- Pour this mixture into the milk mixture and stir to combine.
- Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.