- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato passata
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1 -2 fresh chili pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a large high-sided frypan, add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add bacon and fry for one minute.
- Add passata, tomato, salt and pepper and chilli, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cream and stir through.
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti until cooked al dente then add to pan, toss to combine and warm through.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan.