Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I came up with by adding "a little of this, a little of that." My family has all named it "Bridget's really good chicken." This is a dish that my kids gobble up every time I make it. :o)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, brown chicken breasts in olive oil. Remove chicken from pan.
- In same pan, combine soup, tomato sauce, sour cream and seasonings.
- Return chicken to pan. Cover and simmer until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over rice or pasta.