Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From TOH Quick Cooking. I haven't made it yet, but I think it looks good. I'm guessing at the prep & cooking time :-)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- hot cooked pasta
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil over medium heat until juices run clear. remove and keep warm.
- Combine the tomatoes, soup and cinnamon; add to the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Return the chicken to the skillet; top with the cheese. Cover and heat until the cheese is melted.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
I made this last night and It was alright, I found it a quick solution to being a lazy cook problems. The cinnamon was a nice flavor. I might try this with the chicken sliced to bite sized pieces.