1/2 Photos of Creamy Tomato, Basil, & Garlic Cheese Tortellini Soup
Something I whipped up from a combination of recipes -- really hearty and filling. Great for canned or fresh tomatoes, especially during the summer season!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté minced garlic in vegetable oil until slightly browned and fragrant.
- 2Combine garlic with tomato juice, chicken broth, and petite diced tomatoes in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Add cheese tortellini and basil leaves, then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 4Slowly add butter and heavy whipping cream, and stir continuously over low heat until heated through. DO NOT LET BOIL.
- 5Goes great with side salad and bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tomato, Basil, & Garlic Cheese Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.6
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 138.8 mg
- Sodium 1238.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 14.9 g