Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
I never did like tomato soup unitl I tried a local supermarkets signature soup. I found a way to replicate it so quick and easy and pretty inexpensive as well!
- 24 ounces Ragu pizza sauce, old world style traditional pasta sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- In sauce pan bring to a simmer the sauce and basil. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in heavy whipping cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestion;.
- Serve with grilled cheese sandwhiches.