Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is posted in response to a request for nutritional yeast recipe. Really good and easy to put together for a sauce or chilled for a dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 12 ounces lite silken tofu, extra firm
- 1 teaspoon spike seasoning (or your favorite mixture)
- 2⁄3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 8 ounces gemelli pasta or 8 ounces other medium-sized pasta, cooked
- Barely defrost spinach (so that it retains that lovely green color) but do*not* drain.
- Mash tofu with a fork, add the rest of the ingredients except spinach and blend with a hand blender until completely smooth.
- Add the spinach and mix well.
- Heat and spoon over hot pasta or chill for a yummy dip.