This is posted in response to a request for nutritional yeast recipe. Really good and easy to put together for a sauce or chilled for a dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 12 ounces lite silken tofu, extra firm
- 1 teaspoon spike seasoning (or your favorite mixture)
- 2/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil or 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 8 ounces gemelli pasta or 8 ounces other medium-sized pasta, cooked
- 1Barely defrost spinach (so that it retains that lovely green color) but do*not* drain.
- 2Mash tofu with a fork, add the rest of the ingredients except spinach and blend with a hand blender until completely smooth.
- 3Add the spinach and mix well.
- 4Heat and spoon over hot pasta or chill for a yummy dip.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tofu Spinach Sauce/Dip
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock powder