Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This amazing recipe is from the Spot Restaurant in Hermosa Beach, CA. This vegetarian restaurant is famous for this delicious sauce. It's great on almost anything, including steamed vegetables, tofu, baked potatoes...
- 3⁄4 cup almond oil or 3⁄4 cup safflower oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Braggs liquid aminos or 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup brewer's yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kelp powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon spike seasoning (herb or vegetable salt substitute)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 lb firm tofu, rinsed well
- Blend everything in the food processor or blender. Serve warmed or cold.
I had been craving this sauce since I moved away and now I can have it whenever I want. This is so good. Thanks so much for the recipe!
yummy vegan sauce!!
Exceptional. If you're a vegetarian and want something really flavorful and EASY that you can keep in the fridge and warm up as needed, this is for you. And if you're like me and need something you can use to top your non-vegetarian dishes to make the non-believers. If you don't tell them tofu's in it, they won't know!!