Recipe by Rita~
Trying to get more soy into your Diet??? Or want no eggs or dairy???? Try this.!!!! Try As A dip!!!For Vegies or grilled chicken!
Top Review by Barb G.
Yummy, Made this to use for a dip, added dill, it is sooooo good. DH loves to have a dip when eating celery. This is perfect. Will be trying it with some of the other choices espically basil, roesmary or cilantro. Will be trying it on salads also. Thank you so very much for posting this Recipe.
- 1⁄4 lb silken tofu
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot, cut into 1/4
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons your choice dill or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cilantro or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mint or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rosemary or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons basil
- salt and pepper (to season)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tofu, vinegar, garlic, shallot, mustard, herbs into food processor with metal blade and blend till pureed.
- Combine the water to prcessor while machine is still running, follow with the oil salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately on your favorite salad or grilled meat.