Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family enjoys white salad dressings. In trying to eat healthier, I came up with this recipe, to our tastes. This recipe makes a dressing that you would probably spoon onto your salad, not pour. May be thinned with Yogurt, milk or water, I suppose.
- 1 cup soft tofu
- 1⁄8 cup wine vinegar, I prefer white
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsley chopped
- 3 green onions, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve with green, or vegetable salad.