Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came from the back of a box of Chicken-in-a-Biskit crackers. It's so easy and a big hit at parties. I had lost the recipe and found it on a box just recently so I am posting it here so that I won't lose it again!
- In a bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually blend in milk.
- Add remaining cheeses, beating until well blended.
- Spoon into your favorite serving dish or take-along container.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours before serving.
- Serve as a dip with Chicken in a Biskit crackers or crackers of your choice.
- **Optional:I add a large can of cooked, shredded chicken.
- This could be a great base for a lot of dips/spreads.
- Adding Tabasco sauce and onions would be great, would love to hear suggestions!
Good dip recipe...made twice, added chicken second time. Good snackin' food. PAC Spring '07
I made this exactly as written and added the optional canned shredded chicken. What a great dip that certainly pleased everyone. This dip can be made with a number of different ingredients for variety. Thanks so much, Mindy2.