- 200 ml trident coconut cream
- 1 small spring onion, very finely chopped
- 1.23 ml trident red curry paste
- 170 g crabmeat, drained
- 4.92 ml trident stir-fry fish sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- rice crackers or biscuit, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Trident Coconut Cream, spring onion and Trident Red Curry Paste in a small saucepan and boil until well reduced and thick.
- Add the crabmeat and Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and stir. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg and cook gently for 20 seconds. Then set aside to cool.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with Trident Rice Crackers.