Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Trident site. some great recipes there. Cooking time appox.
Make and share this Creamy Thai Crab Meat Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 200 ml trident coconut cream
- 1 small spring onion, very finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon trident red curry paste
- 170 g crabmeat, drained
- 1 teaspoon trident stir-fry fish sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- rice crackers or biscuit, to serve
- Mix the Trident Coconut Cream, spring onion and Trident Red Curry Paste in a small saucepan and boil until well reduced and thick.
- Add the crabmeat and Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and stir. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg and cook gently for 20 seconds. Then set aside to cool.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with Trident Rice Crackers.
Yummy crab dip! I increased the curry paste to 1/2t and added a bit of sambal for extra spice, otherwise made as stated. Great dip! Thanks Sonya.