Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this while I was desperate for a NEW recipe using Rotisserie Chicken. I love using Rotisserie Chicken from my grocery deli. So much easier and quicker to prepare a wonderful meal for my family when I get home from a long day at work.
- 453.59 g packagespaghetti pasta
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 453.59 g jar chunky salsa
- 425.24 g jar four cheese alfredo sauce
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in large skillet cook onion in olive oil over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add chicken or turkey and salsa to onions and bring to a simmer. Then stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Drain pasta and add to mixture in skillet. Toss over medium heat for a few minutes. Then serve, sprinkling with Parmesan cheese and topping with avocado.