Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Flavorful , quick and easy. Easy because the kids Shuck the corn. Oh and because the micro does it quick besides being easy! Great to prep at home and bring to a party.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno, minced very fine
- 59.14 ml cream
- 6 fresh ears of corn, shucked
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Place corn in a glass casserole dish; and rub with cream mixture.
- Microwave for 5 minutes Rotated and basting the cream mixture 1/2 way through cooking.
For a microwave dish, this was very tasty, and flavorful. Very easy to put together too. We especially like the brown sugar, and garlic in it too. Made for New Zaar Tag.