Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy recipe for parties and game night! Easy to double for large groups!
Make and share this Creamy Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add soup, milk, tomatoes, Ro-Tel and beans.
- Cook on low heat until hot.
- Add Velveeta and simmer until Velveeta is all melted.
- Serve in bowl over corn chips (I prefer the Frito Lay Chili Cheese Corn Chips!).
- *OPTIONAL* Add chopped green chilies, Nopales Cactus, chili powder, garlic powder and/or extra Rotel Tomatoes to taste.