Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy recipe for parties and game night! Easy to double for large groups!
Make and share this Creamy Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add soup, milk, tomatoes, Ro-Tel and beans.
- Cook on low heat until hot.
- Add Velveeta and simmer until Velveeta is all melted.
- Serve in bowl over corn chips (I prefer the Frito Lay Chili Cheese Corn Chips!).
- *OPTIONAL* Add chopped green chilies, Nopales Cactus, chili powder, garlic powder and/or extra Rotel Tomatoes to taste.
I thought this was kind of bland for us. We ended up adding another can of rotel, 1 tbsp cumin, 2 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp garlic powder and salt to taste. That gave it the kick we needed without making it too spicy.