Recipe by Chef Boy Mar-10
Easy recipe for parties and game night! Easy to double for large groups!
Top Review by Jennifer78
I thought this was kind of bland for us. We ended up adding another can of rotel, 1 tbsp cumin, 2 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp garlic powder and salt to taste. That gave it the kick we needed without making it too spicy.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans, drained
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add soup, milk, tomatoes, Ro-Tel and beans.
- Cook on low heat until hot.
- Add Velveeta and simmer until Velveeta is all melted.
- Serve in bowl over corn chips (I prefer the Frito Lay Chili Cheese Corn Chips!).
- *OPTIONAL* Add chopped green chilies, Nopales Cactus, chili powder, garlic powder and/or extra Rotel Tomatoes to taste.