Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is yummmmy with nacho chips, veggies, or homemade potato chips. Points 1.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup chunky salsa (your choice of mild, medium, or hot)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup ripe olives
- In an medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Stir in taco seasoning, parsley flakes, and salsa.
- Add cheddar cheese and olives.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.