Recipe by sarahbeier
I was looking for uses for the Santa Fe flavor of Philadelphia Cooking Creme and most of the recipes on their website pair it with chicken. I thought it would be tasty with beef as well, this is what I came up with with what I had on hand. We ate it over steamed white rice but I think it would also be tasty on noodles or baked potatoes or even as a dip if you finely dice the peppers.
- 3 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) package Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 -5 cups white rice or 4 -5 cups cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook chopped peppers over medium-high heat until tender. Remove from pan and set aside in small dish.
- In the same pan, brown ground beef. Drain. Add taco seasoning according to package or recipe directions.
- Reduce heat to low. Return peppers to pan along with beef. Add cooking creme and salsa to beef mixture, stir to combine and soften cooking creme.
- Serve spooned over rice or noodles.