Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We love bean dip and this one is great.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips or chips, of choice
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and taco mix.
- Mix on medium speed till creamy.
- Stir in beans; mix well.
- Spread in 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or till thoroughly heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your choice of chips.
Our family came for Father's Day and I had just taken this out of the oven and they zoomed in on it. It was a big hit. Everyone loved it. Didn't last long! Good dip recipe.
I really screwed this one up. I mixed the whole thing together but never put it in the oven. I just wrote down the ingredients and made it while we were camping. Everyone ate it cold and enjoyed it. The only thing that was recommeded was to add some salsa and onion.
I didn't change anything with this dip, but instead of stirring the beans in, I used my electric mixer to "stir" them in on low speed. It gave it an even creamier texture. I served with "Hint Of Lime Tostitos" tortilla chips. I love the flavor and texture of this dip and will definitely make it again. No more canned dip for me! Thanks for sharing.