- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips or chips, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and taco mix.
- Mix on medium speed till creamy.
- Stir in beans; mix well.
- Spread in 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or till thoroughly heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your choice of chips.