Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
TOH Quick Cooking
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs boneless beef round steak, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- hot cooked noodles
- In a shallow bowl combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge beef.
- In a large skillet, brown beef in butter on both sides.
- Transfer to a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Top with onion.
- Combine soup and water, pour over onion.
- Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours or until meet is tender.
- Serve with noodles.
This was ok, but I think recipe # 325265 is a tastier option for mostly the same ingredients.