- 2 whole chicken breasts, split, skinned &, boned
- 4 thin slices cooked ham
- 4 thin slices swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to even thickness.
- Place a slice of ham and slice of cheese slice on each breast half.
- Roll up chicken from narrow end, and secure with toothpicks.
- In a skillet with hot oil, cook chicken 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- Spoon off fat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce beat to low,cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender.
- Serve hot.