This is a big hit! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken to even thickness.
- 2Place a slice of ham and slice of cheese slice on each breast half.
- 3Roll up chicken from narrow end, and secure with toothpicks.
- 4In a skillet with hot oil, cook chicken 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- 5Spoon off fat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Heat to boiling.
- 7Reduce beat to low,cover.
- 8Simmer 10 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Swiss & Ham Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: