- 6 eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, with herbs,undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 4 hot biscuits (tinned, frozen, or homemade)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the green onions; stir to combine.
- Add margarine to a skillet over medium heat; let melt.
- Add egg mixture; cook/scramble for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are firm but still moist.
- In a small bowl, add the soup, milk, cheese, and pepper to taste; stir to mix.
- Add to the eggs; stir gently.
- Cook until well heated.
- Split 1 hot biscuit on each plate; top with egg mixture; sprinkle with crumbled bacon.