Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good for breakfast but we like it for supper, too.
- 6 eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, with herbs,undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 4 hot biscuits (tinned, frozen, or homemade)
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the green onions; stir to combine.
- Add margarine to a skillet over medium heat; let melt.
- Add egg mixture; cook/scramble for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are firm but still moist.
- In a small bowl, add the soup, milk, cheese, and pepper to taste; stir to mix.
- Add to the eggs; stir gently.
- Cook until well heated.
- Split 1 hot biscuit on each plate; top with egg mixture; sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
This was good for a change of pace breakfast. I think I'll use more eggs next time because the Cream of chicken soup kinda over-powered the taste of the eggs.
This is good ole' country home cooking at its best. The cheesy creamy scrambled eggs over hot biscuits was delicious and very comforting. This fed my husband and me. Would need to double it to feed more than 2 people imho. I look forward to making this one again. Thanks.