Recipe by Little Bee
This a really good and easy chicken casserole that we like to make on Sunday. Its nice for company too. I got this out of a local retirement house cookbook.
- 6 whole chicken breasts
- 8 slices swiss cheese (4x4 inch)
- 1 (11 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (Don't use cooking wine)
- 1 cup of pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with Pam.
- Top with swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and wine, stirring well.
- Spoon sauce evenly over breasts.
- Sprinkle generously with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle melted margarine over crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
- Serves 6.