Recipe by dolphyn722
so delicious, you'll think it is dessert! This creamy carrot side dish is low in both fat and cholesterol. As an added plus, the cream cheese provides a good source of calcium and the carrots are rich in vitamin A.
- 1 lb carrot
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonfat yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE carrots in 1-1/2-quart microwavable bowl or casserole dish. Add enough water to completely cover carrots. Microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until carrots are tender, drain.
- PLACE carrots in food processor container. Add fat free cream cheese, yogurt and 1 tablespoons of the sugar; cover. Process until well blended. Place in serving bowl.
- MIX remaining 1 tablespoons sugar, raisins and cinnamon; sprinkle over carrot mixture.