Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This delicious soup is an easy way to disguise zucchini from picky eaters. It's nearly impossible to distinguish the zucchini from the sweet potato, and it gives the soup a beautiful, creamy texture. I discovered this soup in an attempt to use up zucchinis from my garden and sneak it into the soup without my zucchini-hating husband figuring out the deception. It worked! He loves the soup.
- Sauté onion until transparent.
- Add the zucchini, sweet potato, and carrot.
- Sauté for about 20 minutes, then add water, sherry, and milk.
- Cover pot and let simmer for about a half hour.
- Once everything is soft, puree with immersion blender.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.