This is a recipe I want to try that I found on the lid to my plain yogurt this morning. Hope others find it intriguing as well but just wanted to post it so I have it in my collection ;).
- Heat oil in a soup pot.
- Add onions and cumin, saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add potatoes and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer soup for 20-25 minutes.
- Puree soup with 1.5 cups of yogurt and cilantro.
- Serve each portion of soup with dollop of remaining yogurt on top and a sprinkle of the seeds.