1/1 Photo of Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
The Amaze-Ing Me's Note:
This is a recipe I want to try that I found on the lid to my plain yogurt this morning. Hope others find it intriguing as well but just wanted to post it so I have it in my collection ;).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a soup pot.
- 2Add onions and cumin, saute for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer soup for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Puree soup with 1.5 cups of yogurt and cilantro.
- 6Serve each portion of soup with dollop of remaining yogurt on top and a sprinkle of the seeds.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 417.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g