1/1 Photo of Creamy Sweet Breakfast Grits
I am a grits lover and this is so good for breakfast. Gives me lots of energy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the milk, grits, honey, and salt to a saucepan.
- 2Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- 3Once the mixture has reached boiling, lower the heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 8-10 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Serve warm, topped with fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Sweet Breakfast Grits
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g