1/1 Photo of Creamy Sun-dried Tomato,Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Pasta
My variation of a "Build your Own Pasta Dish" concoction that I made up at the Macaroni Grill. Mine tastes better!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped (firmly packed)
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 can water-packed artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 1Cook Bowties according to package directions.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.
- 3Heat oil in a large pan.
- 4Add garlic and onion, cook until translucent.
- 5Add tomatoes and roasted peppers.
- 6Cook for 3 minutes; stir in red pepper flakes.
- 7Add artichoke hearts and cook for 3 minutes.
- 8Add whipping cream and asiago cheese.
- 9Allow to simmer until it starts to thicken.
- 10Stir in basil and green onion.
- 11Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 12Toss with bowties.
- 13Add 1 cup reserved pasta water to make it saucier.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Sun-dried Tomato,Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 177.2 mg
- Sodium 787.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
water-packed artichoke hearts