Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Comfort food at it's best. Can be varied depending on the herbs you add.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet basil, dried
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- Melt butter. Turn heat to low and sauté garlic until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese. Cook until slightly thickened (about 5-8 min).
- Add cheese and serve over pasta.
- Hint: Can add frozen peas and or browned chicken before the cheese if desired.