Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe comes from the Iowa Egg Council. It seams strange to prepare this appetizer this way.
Make and share this Creamy Summer Egg Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese (may use fat free)
- 1 tablespoon zesty Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 2 teaspoons chives
- Break eggs in bowl; add chives and dressing mix, and whip.
- Cube cream cheese and add to egg mixture.
- Cook in skillet over medium heat, stirring gently until eggs are set.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve on your choice of crackers, zucchini or cucumber slices for a tasty appetizer.
i didnt make this a an appy made as omlet and added ground beef . it is wicked good