Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a recipie that I have been making for a while now. It's great comfort food. I use lots of meat and go easy on the salt. My whole family raves about it.
- In skillet, brown meat in butter.
- Stir in beef broth, onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 cup water into about 3-4 tbs of flour until smooth; slowly add to sauce.
- Repeat until consistancy desired is achieved.
- Stir constantly until thickened.
- Slowly stir in sour cream; heat.
- I serve this over hot egg noodles with another dollop of sour cream on top.