1 hr 5 mins
mom of 4's Note:
This is a recipie that I have been making for a while now. It's great comfort food. I use lots of meat and go easy on the salt. My whole family raves about it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, brown meat in butter.
- 2Stir in beef broth, onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- 4Blend 1/2 cup water into about 3-4 tbs of flour until smooth; slowly add to sauce.
- 5Repeat until consistancy desired is achieved.
- 6Stir constantly until thickened.
- 7Slowly stir in sour cream; heat.
- 8I serve this over hot egg noodles with another dollop of sour cream on top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Stroganoff Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.7
- Calories from Fat 668
- Total Fat 74.2 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 272.6 mg
- Sodium 1425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 70.8 g