Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect on a summer salad. This recipe is to be used after making, so if you plan on chilling it, put the blender/bullet container in the fridge until use. Right before serving, pulse ingredients again and pour over salad. Recipe clipped from the newspaper earlier this year. Serving size is 2 T.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam (all fruit)
- In a blender or magic bullet, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve immediately.