Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A few years ago I made a cold peach soup recipe. It was okay as soup, but was amazing as a topping for angel food cake. Since my husband isn't crazy about peaches, I thought I'd try other fruits. Here's what I came up with. With the strawberries, it tastes great on chocolate angel food cake with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries (or frozen fruit of your choice)
- 6 -8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Pulse until fruit is processed.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately; otherwise, put in the freezer.