Prep 35 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is from my dear friend Nancy who made this on a special occassion at our church and been blessed to get her recipe. Cooking time is for refrigerating 4 hours or overnight!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened (or butter)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 7 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 8 ounces strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced in half (optional)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup sugar, and butter.Press on bottom of 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup milk until blended. Spread over crust.
- Pour 2 3/4 cups milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Blend well. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes until thickened. Cover with whipped topping.
- *Put sliced strawberry on top.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- For variety-try any favorite pudding flavor or cool whip flavor.