Recipe by Patti10
I found this on the Kraft website....I have to try it, thought you might like it too.
Top Review by momma213
Delish!!!I made this last night for our Churches dinner today. Bit hit!!! Everyone who tried it loved it. I couldn't find the Strawberry Coolwhip, the store said it was a seasonal item, so i bought reg. coolwhip and some frozen strawberries, pureed them, about 1/3 of a cup, and folded them in with the cool whip. Perfect, Creamy, Delish and THANK YOU!
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey maid honey graham crackers or 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed nabisco graham crackers, finely crushed (about 21 squares)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and butter until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan to form crust.
- Set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup of the milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spread over crust.
- POUR remaining 2-3/4 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 24 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.