Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the Kraft website....I have to try it, thought you might like it too.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey maid honey graham crackers or 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed nabisco graham crackers, finely crushed (about 21 squares)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and butter until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan to form crust.
- Set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup of the milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spread over crust.
- POUR remaining 2-3/4 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 24 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Delish!!!I made this last night for our Churches dinner today. Bit hit!!! Everyone who tried it loved it. I couldn't find the Strawberry Coolwhip, the store said it was a seasonal item, so i bought reg. coolwhip and some frozen strawberries, pureed them, about 1/3 of a cup, and folded them in with the cool whip. Perfect, Creamy, Delish and THANK YOU!
I was just about to post this recipe myself when I noticed it was already here.I found this recipe in a Southern Living magazine but I believe it was in a Kraft ad.It is to die for!Actually my mom made this as the recipe states but since I am a chocoholic I changed the lemon pudding mix to chocolate.It was absolutely sinful.I also did not have any graham cracker crumbs so I used crushed arrowroot cookies instead,very good substitute.Thanks for posting Patti10 saves me from typing it all out :)