1/1 Photo of Creamy Strawberry Ice Cream
48 hrs 5 mins
Smooth, rich ice cream with a refreshing strawberry flavour... all with no ice-cream maker! Try using any fruit you have on hand, or even chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine condensed milk, milk, water, and butter in a bowl and beat until frothy.
- 2Place in freezer and let sit for 1 hour.
- 3Remove from freezer, stir, and return to freezer.
- 4Let freeze overnight.
- 5Remove from freezer, combine with mashed berries, and process in a blender until smooth.
- 6Return to freezer and freeze for at least another 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Strawberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g