Prep 5 mins
Cook 48 hrs
Smooth, rich ice cream with a refreshing strawberry flavour... all with no ice-cream maker! Try using any fruit you have on hand, or even chocolate.
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, mashed
- Combine condensed milk, milk, water, and butter in a bowl and beat until frothy.
- Place in freezer and let sit for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer, stir, and return to freezer.
- Let freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer, combine with mashed berries, and process in a blender until smooth.
- Return to freezer and freeze for at least another 5 hours.