My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and slice the strawberries. I wouldn't recommend using a food processor- just slice by hand. You might need a little more than 1 pound to use up all the batter.
- 2Mix the cottage cheese and powdered sugar together.
- 3Mix in the strawberries and let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- 4Make the batter by first mixing the Nesquik and milk together until fully blended. Then add the flour and meld it completely.
- 5Take globs of the strawberry mixture by hand (or use a tablespoon) and roll in the batter until completely coated, dripping off any excess.
- 6When all the fritters have been prepared, let them sit for a couple minutes so the batter can dry out a bit.
- 7Lightly fry in canola or vegetable oil until slightly singed. Blot on paper towels, and dust with powdered sugar. Yields about 15 fritters.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Strawberry Fritters With Nesquik Batter
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g